Wednesday, November 5, 2008

'Tis the Season

Something new for the holidays...would you believe the inspiration was a guest towel?! Still not sure which color combo I like best...I also like it in all red vinyl too! Been wanting to do a board with the 2-toned paint job...white surface and the routed edge is in red...I think I will try more of these!


So as not to be accused of overlooking Thanksgiving, this hangs by my front door...


A dear friend, also with Hawaii roots, just had me do this sign for their entrance way...


I love the little "slippahs"?

12 comments:

ty and megs said...

love it mama! i think i'm partial to the red words, although both are darling.

i'm counting down the days 'til christmas!!

McKinlay Family said...

You are amazing. Always something new. Let's get together and vinyl soon.

Emily said...

Ahhh Eye Candy. When we move in the next few years and I actually have a place to store decorations I'm going to be comin' your way with a hand full of cash to stock up- you'd better believe it.

Kaitlin Heckert said...

How exciting! It's the most wonderful time of the year again!! Cute vinyl!

Jonathan said...

I like the signs, and I have been checking in to see if you have updated. welcome back

Hallstrom

Jill said...

Love them all Auntie Kathy!

Birrell Family said...

I am thinking you need to do a family blog... or at least add family news to this one. You can blog about Tyler. I am sure that would make him happy :)
Sure love you! Brenda

bulkleybunch said...

i'm with brenda, you need to blog more! :) i love all the vinyl you do, and like the red the best too! you are so creative. have a happy day happy jo!!!!

Juli said...

Ooh! I love the "slippahs" one! Some of the please-remove-your-shoes signs you find here aren't exactly my taste.....

Anywho, hope you guys had a lovely Thanksgiving!

Em and Jorg said...

OH, the talent. OH, the cuteness! I would love to see your house all "Christmas-ed Out"!

AMIT said...

Its too exciting and good.
BPO work from home

BionicKatie said...

Love your cute blog. You have many cute things on it. Thought i say hello. You can check out my blog at http://bionickatie.blogspot.com