Sunday, August 8, 2010

KEEP CALM...

My daughter introduced me to the "KEEP CALM" posters a couple of months ago and I fell in love with the whole idea! During WWII the British government came up with the original KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON poster with a crown logo at the head, as a way to bolster morale in crazy times http://www.keepcalmandcarryon.com/pages/history...50 years later, even more appropriate! You can find these themed posters all over now, for every interest and in every color. Naturally I had to figure out how to do it in vinyl. This now hangs in my kitchen...

And I wouldn't be surprised if a tribute to the original in vintage red shows up somewhere in my house...and maybe a KEEP CALM AND EAT MORE CHOCOLATE is a no brainer...just imagine the possibilities!?

7 comments:

Kara said...

Truly love those posters! The possibilities are endless. Erin has one that says "Keep Calm and Carry Yarn."

ty and megs said...

love it! i'll be wanting a "keep calm and brush on."

we'll talk.

Jill said...

I love those posters too! There is one to fit every lifestyle. It looks so cute on your wall.

Betsy said...

Super cute!! You guys are so creative!!

Adam and Bri said...

so fun! except now i want a cupcake. :)

Erin said...

Very cute! I also want a cupcake now. :)

Diane said...

This one is a winner! So cute...