Friday, June 20, 2008

GIRL-TALK


This is sort of a follow-up to my last blog. I've been thinking about all my favorite girlfriend quotes and a fun way to present them. I've also been wanting to try some new ways of doing vinyl... and "voila"! So after combining all the new things I wanted to try, here is my "Girl-Talk" line of wood boards! This is only a couple of quotes, but you can be sure there are more to come...in fact, they are all over my workroom in various combinations and stages!



My oldest daughter has the above quote stitched in the memory quilt I made her. When she moved away with her husband for dental school, she ended up meeting the author of this quote at church of all places...it's a small world!



Being the mother of an ex-ballroom dancer, I have a few rhinestones leftover from the many hours of "stoning" costumes. I think they add a fun touch to these "Girl-Talk" boards...we girls love our "bling-bling"!

3 comments:

ty and megs said...

love the bling mama! :)

McKinlay Family said...

Love them! Show me how to do it? Sorry I called you in Hawaii so early. Can we still be friends?

bulkleybunch said...

i especially love the green board!!!! you are so creative and talented! love ya lots!