Saturday, August 8, 2009

If HARRODS can do it, so can I!

I'm still trying to adjust to the fact that TARGET has had their school supplies on sale for a month...I'm ready for summer to begin, not end?! I really hate how the stores are always two seasons ahead and you can never buy what you need at the time you need it!? That said, I apologize for my hypocritical-ness here and post a HALLOWEEN decoration! My husband told me this morning that HARRODS of London already has their Christmas decorations on display...so if they can do Christmas, I can surely do Halloween!

My friend brought this idea to me for a Ladies Night activity in the fall. We tweeked it up and this is what we came up with. It could be hung on a door or displayed on an easel. (Any resemblance to the occupant of this house, is purely coincidental!)

2 comments:

ty and megs said...

consider my order placed. so darn cute.

Juli said...

Oh boy. Maybe YOU can do it, but I'm not ready for Halloween yet--we just found our stash of Easter candy this morning!

Fun sign, though =).