Monday, August 10, 2009

CFB Favorites of 2009

I recently tuned in to a Rachel Ray Show and they shared some of the BHG (Better Homes and Gardens) favorite products from 50,000 voters. Naturally I needed to check out some of these products. It got me thinking about what are some of my favorite products that I discovered this year? Here are some of my favorites:

1) Howard's Restore-A-Finish
Makes old water stained wood cupboards (like under the sink and around dishwasher) look like new...quick and easy! Available at Home Depot in 3 wood toned colors.

2) Scotch Brite Easy Erasing Pad/like Mr. Clean "Magic Eraser"
Works amazing on scuff marks on linoleum and woodwork...where was this when my kids were little?! Supposed to be good on tile too, but I haven't tried that yet.

3) The Ped Egg
I saw it in a human lab test on a local news show and since I have a problem with dry, cracky heels decided to try it...love it! Available at Bed, Bath and Beyond (next time you get one of their coupons, use it for this) or also available at Target

4) Utah Truffle Bar
(of course my list would have to include CHOCOLATE!)
Unfortunately I have become addicted to these. I particularly like the Premium Almond flavor. I am such a chocolate snob, but this is a good quality chocolate bar for under a dollar! Best buy at Macey's grocery store...sorry to those of you who live outside Utah!

5) WEIMAN Stainless Steel Wipes
Quick and easy clean for stainless steel appliances. Available at Target.

What are your favorite products...please share!

4 comments:

ty and megs said...

being as i live outside of utah, i fully expect you to bring me truffle bars and/or sees when you come. but i'm sure you knew that...

{lizzythebotanist} said...

i'm going to have to give #1 a try. and lots of #4, of course. on a daily basis. why is chocolate soooo good?

Emily said...

OH I LOVE THIS!
Restore a finish sounds like a winner. I love my Ped Egg, picked one up at Target, and I'm addicted to Utah Truffle bars, I pick one up every time I go to the quilted bear.... another new weakness... Thanks for the tips Kathy Jo~!

bulkleybunch said...

nice tips, i need the wood restore stuff in a major way!! you're the best happy jo! i love the witch is in, is that a project i can sign up for?