Tuesday, September 8, 2009

TREES...not for birds only!

I just got back from almost 4 weeks of "grandma heaven"...it was delightful chaos! For weeks prior, my daughter and I planned via email what she wanted to do to her "new to them" older home. The biggest project was my little granddaughter's great big bedroom with very empty walls. It is now filled with big trees and little birdies and a little girl that loves it!

A proper tree wouldn't be complete without a birdhouse...right!?


I had lots of help putting up the vinyl and it turned out great because of it...or is it despite of it?!





6 comments:

ty and megs said...

mckinlay and i were playing in her room yesterday and although we're so sad you're gone, we were so happy just to be in her darling room! she said "are those my birdies? oh fun and sweet!"

Birrell Family said...

Cute cute cute!!!
I thought about you everyday and knew you were in family heaven. Missed you while you were gone :)

Adam and Bri said...

so completely adorable!

Melanie said...

The birds and trees turned out so cute!!!

Juli said...

I LOVE IT! What a darling idea!

bulkleybunch said...

happy jo the interior decorator!!! nice work! :) sounds like you had a great trip. love you!