Thursday, December 10, 2009

Merry "huff puff" Christmas!

We are halfway thru December but I feel like it should still be March!? This year has and is flying by! I hope to be a bit more current on posts next year...tho' making no promises. Here are a couple of things I have done lately...another "Where's Baby?" for my newest grandchild "Eliza"...


I did fabric ties this time (as opposed to velcro attachments) and trimmed it with BIG rick rack to match her quilt...


My daughter came up with this idea for decorating her Christmas mantle. I like how the quote is placed off to the right rather than centered...the new "big sister" is pretty excited about it all!

8 comments:

Betsy said...

You and Meghan are so crafty!! I love everything you do!!
BTW, it was good to see you last night!!

ty and megs said...

very cute...if we do say so ourselves. :)

Diane said...

I completely agree with the above comments! Very, cute--very crafty. The quilt, the covering for the car seat, the vinyl over the mantel--oh, what fun the two of you had being together.

Kara said...

Definitely darling!

{lizzythebotanist} said...

LOVE those fabrics-very cute stuff. congrats on the new grandbaby!

Adam and Bri said...

so adorable, you grandma you! :)

Emily said...

adorable!

Lynn B said...

Very cute!

Happy New Year to you all!