Tuesday, February 16, 2010

FRAME IT!

It has been a few months (again!) so I'm right on schedule for a new post! Here is a fun idea, make a picture collection on your wall using vinyl frames...

Put your pictures up with rolled tape underneath or photo corners for a fun look. The pictures will be easily removed to put up newer, more current photos...which is especially nice if the photos are of children who change almost as you blink!

Don't have a headboard? Fake it with vinyl!

Check out the frame on the left side. That is one of those Disneyland momentos that got put away and recently rediscovered...now re-invented in a bigger frame (an old frame with a new paint job), with some scrapbook paper behind it, and a fun vinyl frame on top of it! The chocolate water color was done by my son...hmmm, I think I need a piece of chocolate now!!

5 comments:

ty and megs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ty and megs said...

cute! i'm thinking i need some vinyl frames for over my bed...we'll talk.

Juli said...

Such great ideas!!

Emily said...

love it! such a cute idea. I really need to figure out what I want to do with Natalie's room and get started! Oh, and I want to steal that chocolate artwork. yum.

bulkleybunch said...

major projects for you when you're ready to help me!!!! xoxoxoxoxo