Monday, June 7, 2010

My Favorite Client So Far!

A few weeks ago my oldest granddaughter called me up with a vinyl request...she had just acquired a "new to her" yard toy which she immediately deemed her "clubhouse"! Being my granddaughter her first thought was, "I need some vinyl to make it official!" So she grabbed her Mom's cell phone and made me an offer I couldn't refuse...no doubt about it, my favorite client thus far!She drove a hard bargain, but we fianally came to an agreement...all the vinyl she wanted for unlimited "snuggles"!

9 comments:

Birrell Family said...

I would have thrown a plane ticket into that bargain too :)
I know your heart is in both places.

Adam and Bri said...

So darling. And best payment ever, might I add.

ty and megs said...

come redeem your snuggles any time!!

Jill said...

That is such a cute idea! I love it!

Betsy said...

cutest grandkids ever!!

Erin said...

Sounds like a deal! :)

Juli said...

Cute cute cute! And I love the vinyl-for-hugs arrangement!

bulkleybunch said...

she is adorable! i bet you are missing her!! love the vinyl! i still need help. i'll be calling you when i can work up some motivation! :) xoxo

papio said...

Wish I could drive a bargain like the grandkids. I just don't have that kind of clout!

Love ya, Love ya. Art